Perfect for start-ups and organizations that want to provide special access for important clients, prospective employees, and potential partners.
Intended for larger organizations with 200+ employees and includes unique experiences that fit company goals. Our dedicated sales team will work with you to customize your membership package. Contact Sarah Rothstein at 415-345-6853 or at email@example.com to build your membership today.
- Four Corporate memberships, including personalized membership cards. Corporate members are entitled to the following:
- Unlimited free admission to core galleries, special exhibitions, and normal film screenings for member and two guests per visit; member must be present
- 15% off purchases in the Museum Store
- Invitations to attend select special events and advanced access to special exhibitions.
- Pre-sale and discounts for ticketed programs, events, and special screenings
- Reciprocal membership benefits at hundreds of museums participating in Time Travelers
- Reciprocal membership benefits at more than 1,000 member institutions in North America participating in NARM and ROAM
- Free subscription to corporate members enews
- Company benefits include:
- Twenty-five VIP tickets for museum galleries and special exhibitions to share with clients and colleagues
- Discount on general admission, special exhibitions, and film screenings for employees
- Private screening of a Disney classic in our Fantasia-themed theater for up to 100 employees or use of theater for up to two hours.
- Two complimentary tickets to a select professional seminar
- Interactive team experience, including customized guided tour and workshop for up to ten guests
- Privately guided tour through the museum's core galleries by a certified museum Storyteller for up to ten guests
- Advanced access to annual gala seats and tables
- Employee volunteer opportunities
- Discount on facility rentals
- Logo recognition on corporate sponsorship page
Designed for small business that want to empower employees and expand their reach by partnering with The Walt Disney Family Museum’s community.
The Walt Disney Family Museum offers its partners a unique co-branding opportunity and sponsor recognition benefits designed to meet strategic goals.
The museum engages key audiences through comprehensive marketing and communication campaigns, outstanding hospitality, dynamic community engagement (including school site visits, hands-on activities for youth and family), and forums for industry leaders and influencers.
The Walt Disney Family Museum is pleased to present the exhibition Bruno Bozzetto: Animation, Maestro! On view in the museum’s Theater Gallery from November 21, 2013 to March 17, 2014 this exhibition organized by animation historian and critic Federico Fiecconi, spotlights some 60 original pencil
Step behind the lens and take a peek into the lights, camera, and glamour of the golden age of Hollywood with the newest exhibition from The Walt Disney Family Museum. Lights! Camera! Glamour! The Photography of George Hurrell brings together a selection of rare, vintage prints from George Edward
This comprehensive exhibition explores the influence that railroading had on Walt Disney's life and work. It also tells the story of how his railroading legacy lives on to this day in Disney films and theme parks around the world. Including more than 200 artifacts, firsthand accounts, archival
Herman Schultheis—a camera technician who was employed at The Walt Disney Studios for only a few years in the 1930s—kept a thoroughly meticulous scrapbook, which captured the behind-the-scenes ingenuity of some of Disney’s earlier films, including Fantasia, Pinocchio, Dumbo, and Bambi. Filled with
The Walt Disney Family Museum is excited to present the exhibition Leading Ladies and Femmes Fatales: The Art of Marc Davis. On view in the museum’s Theater Gallery from April 30 to November 3, 2014, this exhibition co-curated by the museum’s director of collections and exhibitions, Michael Labrie
The Walt Disney Family Museum is pleased to present MAGIC, COLOR, FLAIR: the world of Mary Blair. On view from March 13 to September 7, 2014, this comprehensive exhibition explores the artistic process and development of one of Walt Disney’s most original, beloved, and influential designer and art
From August 15, 2013 to February 3, 2014, The Walt Disney Family Museum will present the exhibition Water to Paper, Paint to Sky: The Art of Tyrus Wong. Organized by Michael Labrie, the museum’s director of collections, the exhibition will focus on the life and work of Chinese-American artist Tyrus
Since its publication in 1865, Lewis Carroll’s Alice's Adventures in Wonderland has been reinterpreted visually in a wide-range of artistic styles and media, including as a Disney animated film in 1951. More than half a century later, artist Camille Rose Garcia has updated the enduring classic with
The Walt Disney Family Museum is thrilled to host the special exhibition: Between Frames: The Magic Behind Stop Motion Animation—on view from September 27, 2012 to April 28, 2013. Curated by Walt Disney Family Museum Registrar and Curatorial Assistant Anel Muller, the exhibition explores the
The Walt Disney Family Museum is pleased to present the special exhibition Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: The Creation of a Classic, celebrating the 75th anniversary of Walt Disney’s first feature-length animated film.
The Walt Disney Family Museum is also pleased to present the special exhibition Heinrich Kley: From Fantasy to Fantasia featuring drawings by Heinrich Kley—Walt Disney’s most admired European illustrator—paired with art from Disney’s famed animated film Fantasia (1940). On view from May 11 to
From May 23 to July 7, 2013, The Walt Disney Family Museum presents the special exhibition Maurice Sendak: 50 Years, 50 Works, 50 Reasons. The exhibition features 50 works by the legendary author and illustrator, accompanied by 50 statements from celebrities, authors, and noted personalities on the
The fabled Cinderella slipper which has captured the hearts and imagination of generations of women around the world, comes to life as The Walt Disney Studios and world-renowned shoe designer Christian Louboutin present the ultimate, modern-day Cinderella inspired slipper in Paris, on view for a