Show your support of the museum during our closure by shopping in the store. Members get a discount on all purchases—join today.
The Museum Store is open this Saturday, September 26 from noon–4pm. Current ways to shop:
- In person, on Saturday, September 26 from noon–4pm
- Curbside pickup—call 415.345.6859 to place and pick up an order during open hours
- Online, with global shipping available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- For items not on our website, please email email@example.com or call 415.345.6859
Before visiting, please confirm hours by visiting waltdisney.org/store. Please note that the museum remains closed at this time and no other museum facilities will be available during store hours.
Your member discount will be applied at checkout. If shopping online, your member discount will be automatically applied when logged into your waltdisney.org account. If you have not yet made a waltdisney.org account, please visit our Website Account Set-up Guide here.
We are taking the following precautions to ensure guest and staff safety:
- Required face coverings at all times
- Updated cleaning and sanitizing procedures
- Required distancing of at least six feet
- Installation of protective plexiglass in transactional areas
- Capacity limit of 8 to 10 people in the store at a time
- Daily staff health checks upon arrival at the museum
- Requested use of credit and debit cards for transactions
For any questions, please call the Museum Store team at 415.345.6859 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at the store soon!