As employees of The Walt Disney Family Museum, we strive to achieve and perpetuate the values that Walt held important in his work and his life. We believe that to achieve the level of quality associated with Walt Disney, each person, as an individual and as part of a cohesive team, contributes toward delivering a memorable experience to every visitor to The Walt Disney Family Museum.
- We are dedicated to the mission of the museum and the vision of Walt Disney.
- We believe that a quality experience for visitors is possible only when there is a collaborative desire for a job well done.
- We strive for excellence in everything we do.
- We value the diverse contributions of each individual with respect and without judgment.
- We foster an atmosphere of supportive challenge and allow the development of insightful, collaborative, and innovative ideas.
WEI Council Charter
The Walt Disney Family Museum's Work, Equity, and Inclusivity (WEI) Council aims to create an inclusive, accessible, and empowering workplace for museum employees, while also prioritizing providing an inclusive, accessible, and educational space for the public. WEI is committed to reaching these goals by seeking employees’ input. The WEI Council also strives to acknowledge and discuss how The Walt Disney Family Museum informs the public about Walt’s Disney’s story and the events that occurred during this lifetime, including elements that may have a negative or harmful impact. The Council seeks to address all aspects of the history surrounding Walt's lifetime with sensitivity, providing educational resources to the public, and encouraging conversations about these topics that connect to the public in the context of today's modern world.
- Outreach Educator | Full-Time, Non-Exempt | Posted: October 25, 2023