As employees of The Walt Disney Family Museum, we strive to achieve and perpetuate the values that Walt held important in his work and his life. We believe that to achieve the level of quality associated with Walt Disney, each person, as an individual and as part of a cohesive team, contributes toward delivering a memorable experience to every visitor to The Walt Disney Family Museum.
- We are dedicated to the mission of the museum and the vision of Walt Disney.
- We believe that a quality experience for visitors is possible only when there is a collaborative desire for a job well done.
- We strive for excellence in everything we do.
- We value the diverse contributions of each individual with respect and without judgment.
- We foster an atmosphere of supportive challenge and allow the development of insightful, collaborative, and innovative ideas.
COVID–19 Employment Policy
The Walt Disney Family Museum and the Walt Disney Family Foundation have adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition of employment, all employees are required to up-to-date with COVID-19 vaccinations, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law.
- Gallery Associate | Full-Time | Non-Exempt | Posted: April 18, 2022
- Studio Educator | Full-Time | Non-Exempt | Posted: November 8, 2022
- Associate Registrar | Full-Time | Exempt | Posted: February 1, 2023