Before celluloid animation came into vogue, the dominant form of animation was stop motion. Join us for this two-week class in which you learn the basics of armature building. After focusing on facial features, hair, texture, and clothing, students will build their own wire stop motion puppet and experiment with animation.
All materials will be provided by the instructors. This course is intended for students interested in design and physical construction. Students will only animate the second week of the class with various animation tests.
Tickets for Summer Classes will be available as follows:
- Walt's Circle Donors: Purchase tickets beginning Tuesday, March 28 at noon PST by emailing email@example.com.
- Supporter, Founding, and Friend-level members: Purchase tickets beginning Wednesday, March 29 at noon PST by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All member levels: Purchase tickets via the Member Portal beginning Thursday, March 30 at noon PST.
- Public (non-members): Remaining tickets available online beginning Friday, March 31 at noon PST.
Become a member to receive priority access to purchase tickets. Membership dues and Walt's Circle donations may be paid as monthly installments or as a one-time annual payment. For more information, please email the Membership Department at email@example.com.
To ensure that all students have the opportunity to take classes at The Walt Disney Family Museum, we are pleased to offer scholarships to qualifying families and students of all ages. How to apply:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Summer Scholarship Information 2023”.
- Include the student’s name and age, a parent/guardian’s name (if applicable), and the class name and dates.
- All Summer Class scholarship applications are due no later than Friday, April 21, 2023 at 11:59pm PST.
If you have any additional questions about scholarships, please email the Studio Team at email@example.com.
The Walt Disney Family Museum strives to make its programs accessible to all guests. For specific accessibility information, please contact the Studio team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID Safety Information
Beginning April 1, 2023, masks are no longer required, but are strongly recommended, while attending programs in the theater and Learning Center. For more information, please visit our Welcome Back page.