As employees of The Walt Disney Family Museum, we strive to achieve and perpetuate the values that Walt held important in his work and his life. We believe that to achieve the level of quality associated with Walt Disney, each person, as an individual and as part of a cohesive team, contributes toward delivering a quality experience to every visitor to The Walt Disney Family Museum.
- We are dedicated to the mission of the museum and the vision of Walt Disney.
- We believe that a quality experience for visitors is possible only when there is a collaborative desire for a job well done.
- We strive for excellence in everything we do.
- We value the diverse contributions of each individual with respect and without judgment.
- We foster an atmosphere of supportive challenge and allow the development of insightful, collaborative, and innovative ideas.
The Walt Disney Family Museum offers a benefits package that supports our employees in their efforts to manage major priorities like health care, retirement planning, and financial security for themselves and their families. Eligibility and benefit coverage levels vary with employment categories. All plans are subject to the terms and conditions of the providers and are subject to change.
Our Plans Include:
- Medical, dental, vision, and long-term disability coverage for employees and dependents
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Complimentary membership to The Walt Disney Family Museum
- Flexible spending accounts that set aside pretax dollars for health care and child care expenses
- A commuter check program that sets aside pretax dollars to cover the costs of commuting to work
- 20 percent discount at the Museum Store
- 10 percent discount at the café
Current Job Opportunities
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Human Resources at email@example.com.
If there are no opportunities listed above, please check back soon, as positions are frequently being posted.