Enjoy screenings of classic Disney films in our Fantasia-themed theater. Please check our calendar for specifics on dates, times, ticketing, and exceptions*.
- Film compilation featuring: “The Story of the Animated Drawing” (1955) with Trolley Troubles (1927) & Steamboat Willie (1928) | Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sun: 1pm | Sat: 4pm
- The Walt Disney Family Museum Fifth Anniversary Film (2014) | Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sun: 3pm
- Mickey and Minnie Cartoons: A Compilation of Shorts | Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sun: 1pm | Sat: 4pm
- Cinderella (Laugh-O-gram, 1922) and Cinderella (The Walt Disney Studios, 1950) | Mon, Wed, Thur, Fri, Sun: 3pm
- The Hand Behind the Mouse: The Ub Iwerks Story (1999) | Sat: 1pm (Exception: Sat, Mar 30)
*Exceptions: On certain days, films may be cancelled as our theater may be used for programs and private events, or undergoing routine maintenance. Please check our website's calendar and/or a film's specific page to see exceptions. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Quarter 2 | Changes to Film Schedule
Beginning in April, film screenings will occur only on select weekend days. Please check our calendar for the most up-to-date schedule, exceptions, and pricing on the day of your visit. Additionally, you will no longer be able to purchase film tickets in advance online; all film tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis and must be purchased in-person at the Ticket Desk on the day of your visit. In celebration of our 10th Anniversary, films are FREE for all members.
- Silly Symphonies (1929–39) | Selections include: The Skeleton Dance (1929); Flowers and Trees (1932); Three Little Pigs (1933); The Old Mill (1937); The Ugly Duckling (1939); Elmer Elephant (1936); The Tortoise and the Hare (1935); Music Land (1935); Mother Goose Goes Hollywood (1938); and Three Blind Mouseketeers (1936).
- Walt Disney’s Disneyland: “The Donald Duck Story” (1954) | Featuring the short Donald’s Nephews (1938)