There are tickets available for this virtual class. This class will meet through the Zoom video call platform. Ticket holders will be notified via email with login details.
Join us as we explore animation through the lens of race, ethnicity, and culture from around the world. In this two-week class, students will study diverse stories, writing tropes, and prominent figures within the animation industry. Using paper cut-out animation skills, students will then design their own characters and create a short film.
A friends-and-family showcase of all student work will be held at the end of the two-week session. This class is intended for students interested in learning the process of animation. Students will be working in the studio for the majority of the session. The class is recommended for students with some experience in animation.
To ensure that all students have the opportunity to take classes at The Walt Disney Family Museum, we are pleased to offer scholarships to qualifying families and students of all ages. How to apply:
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Scholarship Information”
- Include the student’s name and age, a parent/guardian’s name (if applicable), and the class name and dates
- All Summer Class scholarship applications are due no later than April 10, 2020
If you have any additional questions about scholarships, please email the Studio Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets for Summer Classes will be available as follows:
- Walt’s Circle Donors: Purchase tickets beginning Monday, February 10 at noon by calling 415.345.6810 or emailing email@example.com
- Supporter and Friend-level members: Purchase tickets beginning Wednesday, February 12 at noon, by calling 415.345.6810 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- All member levels: Purchase tickets online or at Ticket Desk beginning Friday, February 14 at noon
- Public (non-members): Remaining tickets available online or at Ticket Desk beginning Monday, February 17 at noon
To receive priority access to purchase tickets, you may upgrade your membership. Membership dues and Walt's Circle donations may be paid as monthly installments or as a one-time annual payment. For more information, please call the Membership Department at 415.345.6810.