Please note: Due to the holiday, this class begins on Tuesday, July 5.
Registration for this Summer Class is now closed.
In this two-week class, students examine how drawings and story come together in the artform of comics. Join us as we explore the history of comics, visual storytelling, characters, and the craft of silent comics. Students will use techniques such as gesture, silhouette, page layout, and story pacing to design their own short comic from start to finish.
This class is intended for students interested in learning the process of making comics. This class is recommended for students with very little or no experience in comics.
Tickets for the Summer Class listed above are available as follows:
- Walt's Circle, Supporter, Founding, and Friend-level members: Purchase tickets beginning Tuesday, March 15 at noon by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All member levels: Purchase tickets online beginning Wednesday, March 16 at noon.
- Public (non-members): Remaining tickets available online beginning Thursday, March 17 at noon.
- All participants must purchase tickets by Tuesday, May 31 at 5pm PT.
Become a member to receive priority access to purchase tickets. Membership dues and Walt's Circle donations may be paid as monthly installments or as a one-time annual payment. For more information, please email the Membership Department at email@example.com.
To ensure that all students have the opportunity to take classes at The Walt Disney Family Museum, we are pleased to offer scholarships to qualifying families and students of all ages. How to apply:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Summer Scholarship Information 2022”
- Include the student’s name and age, a parent/guardian’s name (if applicable), and the class name and dates
- All Summer Class scholarship applications are due no later than April 22, 2022
If you have any additional questions about scholarships, please email the Studio Team at email@example.com.
The Walt Disney Family Museum strives to make its programs accessible to all guests. For specific accessibility information, please contact the Studio team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID Safety Information
For information on the museum's mask and vaccination policy, please visit our Welcome Back page.