Join us on an incredible two-week journey as we look at what it means to be a woman in animation. Students will design their own female lead character while studying narrative structure, fairy tales, and writing tropes and stereotypes in animated films. After developing storyboards and character designs, students will then transform their sketches into a 3D maquette. A showcase of all student work will be held at the end of the two-week class.
This summer class is for girls and individuals who self-identify as female.
To ensure that all students have the opportunity to take classes at The Walt Disney Family Museum, we are pleased to offer scholarships to qualifying families and students of all ages. How to apply:
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Scholarship Information”
- Include the student’s name and age, a parent/guardian’s name (if applicable), and the class name and dates
- All Summer Class scholarship applications are due no later than April 10, 2020
If you have any additional questions about scholarships, please email the Studio Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets for Summer Classes will be available as follows:
- Walt’s Circle Donors: Purchase tickets beginning Monday, February 10 at noon by calling 415.345.6810 or emailing email@example.com
- Supporter and Friend-level members: Purchase tickets beginning Wednesday, February 12 at noon, by calling 415.345.6810 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- All member levels: Purchase tickets online or at Ticket Desk beginning Friday, February 14 at noon
- Public (non-members): Remaining tickets available online or at Ticket Desk beginning Monday, February 17 at noon
To receive priority access to purchase tickets, you may upgrade your membership. Membership dues and Walt's Circle donations may be paid as monthly installments or as a one-time annual payment. For more information, please call the Membership Department at 415.345.6810.