Please note: Registration for this Summer Class is now closed.
Story is the foundation of every great book or film.
Imagine the reluctant hero of your own design journeying off into a world of unknown trials and tribulations. Will they choose the trail into the dark woods or the road leading to a small town? As the storyteller and illustrator, you make the choices that lead the reader down the path of adventure.
With a focus on story structure, we will look at what makes a great tale and you as the storyteller will weave choices and problems to create a compelling narrative. Then, using character design and elements of world building, we will create the imagery to go along with your handcrafted story.
This class has an emphasis on both drawing and writing. Students will take time to do both and share their creations with teachers and the class on a daily basis.
Tickets for the Summer Class listed above are available as follows:
- Walt's Circle, Supporter, Founding, and Friend-level members: Purchase tickets beginning Tuesday, March 15 at noon by emailing email@example.com.
- All member levels: Purchase tickets online beginning Wednesday, March 16 at noon.
- Public (non-members): Remaining tickets available online beginning Thursday, March 17 at noon.
- All participants must purchase tickets by Tuesday, May 31 at 5pm PT.
Become a member to receive priority access to purchase tickets. Membership dues and Walt's Circle donations may be paid as monthly installments or as a one-time annual payment. For more information, please email the Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that all students have the opportunity to take classes at The Walt Disney Family Museum, we are pleased to offer scholarships to qualifying families and students of all ages. How to apply:
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Summer Scholarship Information 2022”
- Include the student’s name and age, a parent/guardian’s name (if applicable), and the class name and dates
- All Summer Class scholarship applications are due no later than April 22, 2022
If you have any additional questions about scholarships, please email the Studio Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Walt Disney Family Museum strives to make its programs accessible to all guests. For specific accessibility information, please contact the Studio team at email@example.com.
COVID Safety Information
For information on the museum's mask and vaccination policy, please visit our Welcome Back page.