If you are interested in learning about computer animation, join us for this two-week intensive 3D animation class. This course will cover essentials like the twelve principles of animation and the industry-standard software Maya to help you bring objects and characters to life. Gain a working knowledge of programs, software, and animation physics to create your own animated short film.
Class culminates in a gallery-style showcase of artwork and a family-and-friends screening of all final projects.
This class heavily involves 3D computer software and is intended for students interested in learning the process of animation. Students will be working on computers for the majority of the session. This class is recommended for students with some experience in animation.
To ensure that all students have the opportunity to take classes at The Walt Disney Family Museum, we are pleased to offer scholarships to qualifying families and students of all ages. How to apply:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Scholarship Information”
- Include the student’s name and age, a parent/guardian’s name (if applicable), and the class name and dates
- All Summer Class scholarship applications are due no later than April 10, 2020
- If you have any additional questions about scholarships, please email the Studio Team at email@example.com.
Tickets for Summer Classes will be available as follows:
- Walt’s Circle Donors: Purchase tickets beginning Monday, February 10 at noon by calling 415.345.6810 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporter and Friend-level members: Purchase tickets beginning Wednesday, February 12 at noon, by calling 415.345.6810 or emailing email@example.com
- All member levels: Purchase tickets online or at Ticket Desk beginning Friday, February 14 at noon
- Public (non-members): Remaining tickets available online or at Ticket Desk beginning Monday, February 17 at noon
To receive priority access to purchase tickets, you may upgrade your membership. Membership dues and Walt's Circle donations may be paid as monthly installments or as a one-time annual payment. For more information, please call the Membership Department at 415.345.6810.