Scholarships still available
$800 members | $900 non-members
This class is currently sold out, however, if you’d like to be placed on a waitlist, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarships for this class are also still available. Please see Scholarship Opportunities below for more information.
A well-developed setting can set your story apart and completely immerse your audience. Join us for a two-week intensive course exploring visual development as well as an exclusive look into today’s animation field led by guest animators.
In this session, students focus on the process of crafting an original world from initial idea to concept art and beyond. Students brainstorm a unique idea, reshaping and refining it through research and referential inspiration. Study in-depth approaches of how to create tangible and figurative places, architecture, and terrain to fit a specific narrative.
Finally, receive in-process feedback, technical presentations, and personal career advice to further your personal project and better comprehend the animation field.
This intensive course is designed for students interested in gaining the skills of creating an environment and developing professional animation practices. Previous animation experience is preferred but not a requirement.
To ensure that all students have the opportunity to take classes at The Walt Disney Family Museum, we are pleased to offer scholarships to qualifying families and students of all ages. How to apply:
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “Scholarship Information”
- Include the student’s name and age, a parent/guardian’s name (if applicable), and the class name and dates
- All Summer Class scholarship applications are due no later than April 10, 2020
If you have any additional questions about scholarships, please email the Studio Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets for Summer Classes will be available as follows:
- Walt’s Circle Donors: Purchase tickets beginning Monday, February 10 at noon by calling 415.345.6810 or emailing email@example.com
- Supporter and Friend-level members: Purchase tickets beginning Wednesday, February 12 at noon, by calling 415.345.6810 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- All member levels: Purchase tickets online or at Ticket Desk beginning Friday, February 14 at noon
- Public (non-members): Remaining tickets available online or at Ticket Desk beginning Monday, February 17 at noon
To receive priority access to purchase tickets, you may upgrade your membership. Membership dues and Walt's Circle donations may be paid as monthly installments or as a one-time annual payment. For more information, please call the Membership Department at 415.345.6810.