Successful animators have a comprehensive understanding of basic animation techniques and principles. This eight-week course focuses on one of these concepts each class by working traditionally with pencil and paper. Students will develop a strong foundation, continue to build their knowledge of art and animation, and hone their unique skills. Continuing students should arrive prepared to work on their own project during the class as well as learn additional animation skills throughout the course.
This class will be held entirely online using a video conference interface. Students will be expected to have an internet connection, camera, and microphone to communicate with the teacher and other students. Basic materials such as pencils, pens, and paper will be used during the class. Any additional materials needed will be communicated by the teacher.
To ensure that all students have the opportunity to take classes at The Walt Disney Family Museum, we are pleased to offer scholarships to qualifying families and students of all ages. How to apply:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Scholarship Information”
- Include the student’s name and age, a parent/guardian’s name (if applicable), and the class name and dates.
If you have any additional questions about scholarships, please email the Studio Team at email@example.com.
Tickets for After School Animation are available as follows:
- Walt’s Circle Donors: Purchase tickets beginning Monday, May 18 at noon by calling 415.345.6810 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporter and Friend-level members: Purchase tickets beginning Wednesday, May 20 at noon by calling 415.345.6810 or emailing email@example.com
- All member levels: Purchase tickets online beginning Friday, May 22 at noon
- Public (non-members): Remaining tickets available online beginning Monday, May 25 at noon
To receive priority access to purchase tickets, you may upgrade your membership. Membership dues and Walt's Circle donations may be paid as monthly installments or as a one-time annual payment. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Membership Department at 415.345.6810.